Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Formal Family Portrait

We were so excited when our parish contracted with Olan Mills to create a picture directory. The deal is that each family goes into have a formal picture taken. For the sitting you are given a free 8 X 10 and that is the one that will be put into the directory. We all dressed up in our Easter outfits and prettied ourselves. I had set some money aside so that we could order a large print to put above the mantel. That is until I saw the pictures.


I can set a timer and get better family shots that they got this day. We were all so disappointed. We really wanted a good formal shot of the entire group. Unfortunately that was not the case. This is the best one out of the bunch. Good, but not good enough to pay hundreds of dollars to blow up. We will try again later in a less formal setting. All the same we are thrilled that the parish is doing this. I think these books help build the community so much!

Taken July 2009

1 comment:

  1. This picture looks great to me. I have 13 children well 7 birth and 6 adopted, but I still can't even get them all in the same place at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.