Tuesday, February 7, 2012

what does it mean to be pregnant?



I am so proud of this video for many reasons. My son Bear worked on it for a month. He did a fabulous job. It is graphic but I have had one person call me to tell that it has changed her life. She always just turned her head, knowing she would never have an abortion. After seeing this video she has called a local pregnancy center and is starting her volunteering next week. We are all called to share the truth even if it means we will be persecuted. Here is to Bear and his courage! 

God please help me to learn from his example and to learn to live the life you call me to!

Please share this on facebook and in your own blogs. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your son did a great job on this. What a wonderful young man you have raised!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.