Monday, February 27, 2012

Mom's Catholic Coffee Club

We have a group of mom's that get together every other week or so to discuss the latest chapter in our religion book, we use the Didache series just like the teens. It takes us forever to get to the topic because moms just need to talk sometime.
We are now on Chapter 20 and have grown close. These fun ladies sang to me on Monday with a cheesecake. So fun and wonderful way to make me feel so loved.
Thanks Julie and the rest of you ladies for celebrating with me. 
Notice my fun twins shirt!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's the way my book club is...hard to stay on topic!

    Glad you had a great time, love the tee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ; I think I want to begin something like this. After Lent. When I get back on FB (for easy contacting, you know!)!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.