Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Bear


Bear is now 14 years old. J and I are so proud of our oldest boy! When he was first born we thought we might be finished having little ones. I am so thankful we rethought that decision. Bear has matured into a kind and respectful young man. He is funny and joyful. I love being around him. It is hard to correct him when he works so hard to get me to laugh at him.
I am loving watching this talents and goals in live develop. I love this young man so much and I know he makes the world a better place by just being in it.
Thank you Heavenly Father for this wonderful young man, Bear. He is convicted to You and Your will and I just ask that you protect him and keep him
close to your generous heart always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.