Thursday, November 3, 2016

Vote

This was an important election.  So important we headed out a few days early to wait in line to early vote.  This was Sugar's first presidential election.  The vote was exciting and heated at the polling place.  We waited a short time but it wasn't too long of a wait.  Nothing is too long to wait to exercise our right to vote.  I am so proud to be American.  I am overcome with emotions when I vote.  I am hopeful and fearful but very proud.  I am extremely thankful for being born in this country! 




Goobers went the next afternoon.  Sadly we couldn't go together but at least we voted!

Pooker went on election day!  Added her picture later after finding it on Facebook.


 Now to wait to see who we elected?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.