Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Dogs and The HEAT!!!




The feel like temperatures were in the 110s range.  It is just too hot for me.  I really don't like the heat, not a shock to anyone that follows the blog.  I am not the only one that is struggling.  We got Husky puppies.  They can tolerate heat and love the very cold weather.  They re probably better than I am with the heat but we know that it can be hard for puppies to regulate body temperature when outside a lot if they are not drinking enough water so we decided to make them ice treats.



Normally we don't put that many treats in one ice ring but I did have special helpers today.  They were very proud of the yummy treats we were making for our puppies.  The dogs do very well with them.  It keeps them busy and they consume a lot of water to get to the treats.  

As you can see, our five month old puppies really like the ice treats.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.