Sunday, July 24, 2016

Birthday Fun with Goobers

We love Goobers so much!  What a great day to celebrate her birth.  Sadly Bear was still traveling the world.  Our others friends joined us and Kat even made a cake. 
 

We started at Mass and then headed out for lunch.  We all love a great hamburger for from Fuddruckers.
The boys won Goobers some prizes.

Pooker:  
"Well, she's 22 years young now. I can't believe you're a 20something. ~Goobers~ you're my best friend. I am so glad you were born and have been my buddy for 22 years. You make life so much more fun. You truly are an amazing woman. I can't say enough good things about you.
You're funny and sarcastic and it's the best.
You're so gorgeous and you don't even try, nor realize it.
You're smart and dedicated to your plans and it's so cool to see you strive for your goals.
You're so caring and concerned for others around.
You're so aware of each of your family members needs, especially mine though. You know what I want or need before I do a lot of the time. I really don't know what I'd do without you.
Your faith life is beautiful. You set such a strong example for all of us everyday. Thank you.
~Goobers~ you really are the best. I hope you have an amazing year! They all keep speeding up after this, so enjoy it!
Happy 22nd year of birth!"






Possible:
"Happy birthday to one of my best friends happy birthday Maggie I love you so much don't know what I would do with out you #22"


We all love you girl!
Goobers:
"Thanks for making 22 so cool Taylor swift! ;) but for real! I had an awesome Birthday! Thanks for such an awesome day guys! And I can't wait to see what this year brings, with such awesome family and friends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.