Saturday, January 25, 2014

Welcome OSV Readers



A few weeks back Michelle Martin, a writer for Our Sunday Visitor contacted me through this blog to ask for an interview.  We exchanged a few emails and that was it.  I was delighted when I found this online the other day at OSV Newsweekly.  In their In Focus section Mrs. Martin shares a little bit about our family and our trust in God in regards to being open to a big family.  It is such an honor to have been written about in such a flattering way.  I just wanted to share with any of you that might not have seen it and also welcome anyone to the blog that have visited by way of the article.

For big families, a good strategy is key.  Michelle Martin, OSV Newsweekly, January 22, 2014

Thank you to Michelle Martin for sharing our good side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.