Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Bagel (Finally)

Poor Bagel had everyone getting sick on her actually birthday and then Sugar needing an ER visit.  It was a week later when we were actually able to get everyone together.  We pulled her yummy cheesecakes out of the frig and lit her candles.  Getting everyone around her to sing is not easy but her decision was to wait until we could bring everyone together.  Family is so important to this girl and when they could, they didn't let her down.  Happy 9th birthday to our pretty girl!  We all love you bunches and bunches!
 





1 comment:

  1. I am not at all placing any judgement but just wanted to share with you as one mom who has a 15 year old and my youngest is just 6 weeks that suggestions and recommendations for car seat safety have changed in the recent years due to research and evidence and the American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends rear facing for at least two years If not longer due to the lack of strength in our babies necks and spines if we were ever in a large impact. If you we're aware of this and chose not to heed their recommendations then so be it but I thought perhaps you may not have known. I know with my 5 kiddos things get crazy a d I am not always able to keep up! Anyway, thank you for your time in writing your blog and I wish you a very happy remainder of the summer. We are also from Houston ( North east Houston) well I am from NY but reside in Houston so I understand your sentiment on the HOT summers! Peace be with you,

    Karen T

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.