Monday, April 9, 2012

Highschool Fun

I never had the chance to do all the fun things that my kiddos are getting to do.  Maybe I was just too afraid.  Goobers, Bear and Sugar went kayaking a few weekends back with a group of highschool friends.   I stole all these pictures from them, but I did want to record the adventure on the blog.  I love that these kids have so much fun in life.  Don't get me wrong, they are not super spoiled but work hard and then play hard.  I love that about them.






I also love that they share so many of these memories with each other.  J and I have raised our children to be friends with each other, but at some point they either are or they are not.  I love that they have so much fun together.  Always friends, always family and often together making the highschool years even more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.