Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 23.6

A week without the computer. It was a long frustrating week. The picture was taken Saturday afternoon and my hubby wouldn't give me a few minutes to get a good picture. We were running all weekend. I am posting because I promise to keep these week by week belly shots going. Good thing they are on the blog as the file on computer is GONE with everything else. UGH. I am feeling very big and tired. I can't really sleep at night. I will write more about that later. Pregnancy insomonia is not fun! I get to the point that I hate the nights but am too tired during the day to make much sense of things. The twins are moving and doing fine. We will get to see them again this week with more of an update.

Shirt says, "Little Shamrocks on the Way!"  I hope everyone had a wonderful St. Patricks Day!

3 comments:

  1. You look TERRIFIC!!! Probably better than I've seen you look in a long time...must be the "double" pregnancy glow!!!

    I have always struggled with pregnancy insomnia, but I had it the worst with Luke. Not really sure why...I don't know if it is age-related or hormone-level related (again dependent on age) or what...but I thought I was going to lose.my.mind from exhaustion.

    Hang in there mama...you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are positively glowing! What a precious miracle. My sister has twin grandbabies, three months old now, and I have held those babies as much as I can get my hands on them, they are such total blessings. You are going to have so much fun. I will be praying for you that you get enough rest. Put your feet up whenever you can, lie on your left side. Thank you for sharing!

      Della

      Delete
  2. You look great--and, I love the fun t-shirts you keep wearing! I would do the same thing LOL Sorry about the no sleep, but you may be getting more than what you will in a few months :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.