Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bigger and Bigger Week 22.7

Too much time on my feet means very swollen feet.  That is about all that is going on.  I struggle with sleeping for a few nights and then have a few good nights.  Other than those few complaints things are going well.  The babies are moving all around and I am loving that part.  I do get tired very easy and had to start taking extra iron.  Our goal is to have the baby/office room finished by Easter.  Now I just need to start.  Before pictures soon . . .

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see! I know it's gong to be such a blessed place for these two precious gifts to lay their heads!

    My girlfriend is expecting a baby girl on July 23rd. She just posted pics on FB and the nursery is beautiful. Her son, Brooks, and Mary are only a couple of days apart so we instantly bonded as teacher-mommies. Anyway, she found tons of ideas off of pinterest and pretty much created the nursery of her dreams using recycled furniture, spray paint, and Target!

    Can't wait to see your before and after pics. I bet you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting and fun to feel so much movement from 2 babies! Youi look great, Neen. I am having fun watching you on this journey. Really, I am!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.