Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy B-day Jumba!

Our precious little baby is now 3 years old. It is so odd to think of the Texas T family without a baby but we are there. I can't say (100%) that Jumba is our last. He might be, only the heavenly father knows that one. I do remember that I was very nervous when I found out he was on the way. I was even a little mad at God that he kept sending them to me. Now I wonder how I could have survived the past few years without the joy of this person in my life. Jumba looks at life with very unique eyes. Not many people in the world today are the 9th child in a loving family. This kiddo looks at the world with trust and love, he knows no different. How cool is that? I watch him and try to learn how to love my heavenly father more. Jumba is the one to learn that from. He trusts that he will be included, he trusts that his needs will be met, he knows that even if he does something crazy we all adore him. I long to feel that kind of love from God. I know it is there, I just need to trust in it more.
August is a birthday filled month for us. We enjoyed Jumba's like the rest of them. Balloons and decorations, hugs and kisses, pizza and soda, and cake and candles.






Happy b-day Jumba, you are the light of our lives!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures remind me of birthdays when I was growing up! Just family!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.