Friday, February 9, 2018

Weekday Mass Together And Dad Is Off

Dad is traveling all the time now for his new job.  We miss having him at home but he in enjoying what he is doing. We learned long ago that the best way to keep our marriage together during busy travel times was to drive dad to the airport.  That time is our "catch up" time.  As much as I dislike seeing him leave all the time I do love our time together before he flies off.  Today he joined us for Mass.
Goobers and Twin Beautiful were matching today with their hair up, grey shirts and jeans.  They were the twins.
While mom talked with a few moms the kids all chatted together.  I love watching them have so much fun together.
I hope that you day started out as cool as mine did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.