Friday, July 29, 2016

Big Girl's Escape!





This entire trip was all the kids doing.  I love how close this bunch is.  They take care of each other.  They have fun together.  I pray that nothing ever gets in the way of their friendship.  All these pictures are theirs that I took from FaceBook.  I wanted to add this memory to the family album so that none of us will forget how their friendship looked this summer.  I love each of you bunches and bunches.  

 Sisters make life more fun!! Especially when you walk around a wax museum, In San Antonio!














 So we're home! Not a long trip but a great trip! And here is where I would insert a funny quote of our adventure but, apparently nothing funny happened or I have the worst memory in the world! But here's a picture of us having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.