Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sad Happenings!

I am  beginning to feel like we left the neighborhood in the right time. I got a text message telling me that to the vending machine had been destroyed at one of the pools. The sad thing is someone went to a lot of work for about four dollars and change . It will cost us about $200 to fix that if not more. I find this to be very sad is that what the neighborhood was coming to I'm glad we got out when we did.   We bought these machines and place them at all the pools in the neighborhood thinking that it would be a good job for the kids to do and earn a little extra money on the side. In truth they have been a pain in the rear. We have learned that people think they deserve something for nothing we have been ripped off Rob broken into more times  then I care to mention. I just find it to be a very sad state of affairs one time we caught an adult trying to help several kids get into the machine another time we witnessed neighborhood employees shake in the machine to get free drinks it's just crazy that people feel that a vending machine is there for the taking .

1 comment:

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.