Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pro-Life Dinner

The big kids new all about this dinner through the Lone Star Pro-Life Club.  As I have said my kids impress me so much with their passion for this movement.  I never thought they would be dragging their dad and I to a dinner like this instead of the other way around.  It was a wonderful night in which their new group was recognized.   

Sam Malone, a local talk show host, was the MC.  He did a great job at keeping the night flowing and entertaining.





The presentation ended in prayer for the unborn and for all those working for the cause.  This prayer was led by Sts. Simon and Jude's Pastor Fr. Pat.  We were excited to see a familiar face.  
Every table gave the centerpiece to one person at the table, at different tables Goobers and Sugar each won a rose.
Friends from STAOP



These are the members of the Lone Star Pro-Life Club that Bear, Goobers and Sugar are so active in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.