Sunday, September 14, 2014

LifeTeen Starts

LifeTeen promises to be very exciting this year.  Bear and I are both on core with Mrs. W.  She and I are actually in the same small group.  There are over 700 teens signed up at our parish for this years program but the only two teens I really worry about are these two beauties.  Possible and Miss Mary B, these two precious souls will spend the year growing closer to Christ while having a little fun and learning a lot.  At least that is the plan!




My small group is full of wonderful sophomores.  Possible is in another group and she is happy.  Miss Mary is in a Freshmen group and also happy. God please bless each of these teens this year and draw them into a relationship with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.