Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Heat is On

So Sugar's dear friend Kat graduated from highschool today.  We were busy at swim events and work events, but we did show up at the party. I admit we were late but that meant we had plenty of time to just sit and chat with the family, which is our favorite part anyway.  I wish I had taken some picture of Sugar and Kat but it was too hot to really think about it.  Mr. T had it set up well.  The party was outside, he had several fans going and everyone was under the tents but it is Houston in June.  I think it was only 1000 degrees this June day.  The twins got to experience a fan for the first time that, at least one they could play with.  We all had a blast watching them run in and out of the breeze.  They were cute enough to distract us from the heat.
 


 



Congrats to Kat, we love you and are very proud of you.  I know your mom is smiling on you from Heaven Kat.  Linda would be so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.