Thursday, December 12, 2013

First Semester Over and Begins

Goobers and Bear joined Dad and I to celebrate their school year ending.  Both have finished their first semesters in college making mom and dad proud.  They have learned, they have worked and they have finished what they started. 
 
We all understand that it is just the beginning of their college educations.  I just wanted to post to say that I have proud of them.  Pooker completed her requirements for the first part of her EMS certifications.  She is a remarkable young lady as well.
 

While the three older kids were working on this semester, Sugar was finishing her highschool requirements and then getting set to take classes at the local community college next semester.  It might not be huge but again I am super proud.  I don't know what the future holds for these kiddos but I know that will be successful.
Jason and I are very proud of these guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.