Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Leaf Painting

The temps are still pretty high and the humidity is killer.  Still hitting 97 each day was enough to do me in.  I am really feeling the pain of not being able to see the leaves again this year.  We had hoped to travel this fall but things are not looking promising.  My solution was art class.  I discovered that the kids love doing are and are very creative but they have no idea about God's beauty in the leaves.  I remember reading about the saints that were visited by the Blessed Virgin, non have ever been happy with the paintings that were created based on their descriptions.  "They just are not pretty enough!" is what I kept thinking with our finished are work.  The sad thing is that I can't find pictures of our finished products and I can't find the leaves themselves.  (I am sure I will run into them as I clean up for the Holidays and pack away the fall decorations.)


 
 
 
Twin Beautiful
Twin Adorable


 
Twin Adorable
Yes you are seeing this correctly.  Why use the paper leaf when we can color our tongue or our hand?
Twin Beautiful


 
Not our finished work but it is what we were going for!  Notice all the color on your trees and take heart that God painted those colors just for you because He loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.