Monday, May 27, 2013

Tribute

We got to talking and started remembering memorial day a few years back (2009).  Before going to the table for our big BBQ meal I realized that we were no longer pregnant.  I wrote about the loss then (click here to visit.)


This is an old loss but as we talked about it Jumba got very upset.  When it happened he was to young to remember but now he just realized how much fun it would have been to have a baby brother.  He struggled with the sadness and wanted to do something.  The girls decided they would all make birthday cards for David with Jumba.  The cards were placed in the family Bible where David can see it.  

I never know what God has in store for us.  That was a painful loss and yet a beautiful time in our lives.  God bless all my children - the 11 on here on earth with me and the 2 in Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I lost 2 children as well. Greg and I were devastated and I appreciated your words of support when we suffered our loss the 2nd time. I don't know if you remember guiding me to name our baby but it really meant a lot to me at the time. Greg and I were always open to God's grace so I don't know why we only have 2 children. It makes me sad when I think how wonderful it would be to have 4 or more children but then I am reminded that He is in control and it comforts me. It comforts me to know that one day I will have all 4 of my children with me in the place that really matters!!! God bless you and your family. Life is such a mystery.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.