Monday, March 4, 2013

Rodeo Time with The Girls

 Rodeo time is always special.  We knew that some of us would be going later so when a concert came up that the girls wanted to go to, J took them.  Only four tickets so it was Pooker, Goobers and Sugar that got a little dad time.





 
 
 
 
They had a blast.  Dad loves his ladies.  He likes that Pooker is old enough to share a beer with also.  I really feel that the best gift I ever gave my children was a dad that they could have fun with.  My girls are so blessed with a great relationship with their daddy.  He really is their daddy and love that title.  From Pooker all the way to the Twins J has proven over and over again that he loves being a dad and hanging with his kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.