Saturday, June 2, 2012

I love my Cudas

I have not been able to see the meets this year.  I made time trials only for a very short time.  The kids have been doing really well and enjoying their swim time.  Several have made All Stars and Bagel made Ponderosa (the local premier event for only the fastest of swimmers) in one stroke.  All the kids are finding that their friends that swim year round are out swimming them.  They are close but just don't have the same kind of stamina.  Bagel and Pickle have both asked to go year round, but I am just not sure it can happen.  I don't have the commitment needed.   I love hearing about the meets.  The stories are crazy but fun to hear.  Anyway here are a few shots of last weeks races.  Go Cudas!

Bagel

Pickle and friend
Possible
Kat
Bear
Bagel - man she is built like a swimmer!

Princess
Sugar
Pickle

Possible
Sugar
Princess
Bagel
Sugar -   - Goobers - Kat

Bear










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.