Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Getting Ready for Travel!

 The first two pictures are just because they caught my kiddos looking good.
Jumba loves to 'dress up'. Here is is sporting a nice vest. This little man has stolen my heart.


Goobers is becoming such a beautiful woman. I am more and more stunned by her beauty. She is wearing her curls these days and not pulling the hair up into a pony. Oh my goodness, the girl is gorgeous.
So how do you travel with all those kids? Well my hubby and I broke down and bought a small trailer.


It is very white and very boring. I am not sure how we will decorate it and make it ours.  The fun news is that it belongs to us!   Yeah!

Now to fill it up and head to St. Louis.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in St. Louis- hopefully you'll be there to celebrate a World Series win!!! Say hello to the Arch for me. My husband and I are from there and it has been way too long since we've been back. I'm a little jealous of your trip (and your big trailer too)!

    Oh, and you are right, the pics of Jumba and Goobers are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.