Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lunch with the Moseley Family

Any one that knows me well has heard me say that I hate living in Houston.  Some good points of this place in my life have been some wonderful friends we have known along the way.  All along I have stated that I wasn't going to stay in Houston.  Many people would respond that we are here for them, or how crazy I am because Houston is a great place.  Well Evelyn Moseley is one of those friends for me.  Then they had to move for a job and she came to her senses.  Her visits are painful in a small way.  She got out six years ago and I am still here. 

On August 2nd we met at a Mexican restaurant and filled a section in the back.  I enjoyed the adult conversation with Jumba sitting with me while my older three sat with friends.
In the end we grabbed a few shots outside.  I didn't have a good camera just the ipod in my purse.  My pictures are not good but the memories are. 
It was wonderful to sit and laugh with these friends from the past. 
I had to giggle as we were leaving and Mr and Mrs. Moseley both commented that I was right.   They miss the people not the weather.  No one in their right mind would choose to live in Houston.  I am jealous, they got to go home to Oklahoma and I get to ride out the rest of the heat wave. 
Cheers To good friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.