Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Letty and her First Communion


Letty on her special day 4-19-08

Today has been a joyous day! We found out that our cousin made her first Holy Communion on Saturday. She looked beautiful. (She always does!) She lives all the way in CA so we see her very rarely. I do want to let her know that her Uncle J and her NeeNee are very proud of her. We love you and are so happy that you have entered into the Communion of Christ. Yeah!


My sister Katie and her crowd. You girls are gorgeous, inside and out!

1 comment:

  1. Letty is amazingly beautiful. She should be in magazines... Is her name short for something or is it Letty? I love unusual names so I'm curious? Katie hasn't changed a bit, she still looks so young. Please tell her I said hello.

    Love
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.