Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Blocked

I really am upset with myself. I have started to post several times this past week, each time I stop, erase and start over. I really want our family and friends to know what is going on in our lives, so I am committed to posting often. I love to write and I find that writing keeps me in Christ, focused and relaxed. Usually I love it and it is easy, but not now.

Then a friend posted that it was National Blogging Month and I was stuck. The goal was to try to post everyday for the month. That just added the pressure and I now have Blogger's Block. Like any blockage, I am working through it. Please forgive me for the empty week.

Enjoy these various pictures while I begin to work with my keyboard:




1 comment:

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.