Thursday, October 4, 2007

Cowboy's First Meal


How many people does it take to give a baby his first taste of cereal? The kiddos think that mom and dad could never handle the task. I am amazed that we were ever able to raise the first 8 children. All day long, at every turn, home or out, my DH and I are both told how to parent by the older siblings. We decided to just give in tonight. We purchased Cowboy's spoons and rice cereal, prepared the meal and then turned him over. We knew they could do a better job anyway. I just love my family! They all had a blast giving the baby his first taste of food. One of the best things a mom can witness is her children loving each other! Isn't it a beautiful thing to see!?!

3 comments:

  1. Goobers has that whole "mouth thing" down! Open wide baby... just like a little mother. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that Pookers is doing it too!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GREAT!!!! Thanks for doing this for frineds like me who are bad at keeping up with things. It's SO awesome seeing everyone. Wait! There is no Cinderella and Prince Charming. Where are they? More pictures please. Cowboy is SO adorable! Thank you, thanks you, thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.