Friday, June 19, 2020

Christmas Is Coming

I love the idea of having heirloom Christmas stockings up on my wall to remind me of each precious soul in my family for Christmases to come. I have always wanted to create a beautiful stocking for each family member but don't know how or where to begin. What are your traditions? Do you use stockings? Did you make the stockings, did you have them made? Do your family stockings match or is each one unique? I have been told that my kiddos do not like the fluffy felt creations so how else can I use my creative juices and talents to bring to life my vision of a wall of stockings? Please send ideas my way!!
I shared on facebook and got a bunch of cool responses and I wanted to see what this creative crowd might have to inspire me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.