Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Hair Cut and Gifts


The kids got me this for mothers day. Smart kiddos. Mother's day was lost this year. The brunch was so much fun and so much work but JavaJava's mom left town before our brunch so we were unable to connect. Mother's Day was one in which our bodies were very tired from all that had happened over that past few days. WE kept the day super simple and bought flowers for each of the grandma.  After sleeping most of the day we delivered the flowers and then back to rest. 


It was a few days later that I decided to do something for myself, a new haircut. I loved getting rid of all those layers and the weight of all that hair.

Then this guy showed up. J got me another Br. Matthew to celebrate Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.