Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

Pooker warmed my heart, 
"Happy Mother's Day to my mom. I'm very sorry I'm working all weekend. I set alarms before work, but slept right through them. I trust the rest of the gang made you feel special. We're thankful for the gift of life and your yes to being open and accepting to life so many times over. My siblings are one of the greatest gift in my life and I'm so thankful you were so willing to have and raise us all the way you did.  
Thank you for home schooling us and fostering such a sense of family and love in our home environment. Every time I hear a mom bitch about having her kids home for too long I get overwhelmed with pride for my own mother. She had her days where she was tired of us, but she stuck it out all day, all school year, all the time and we turned out alright. I am so thankful to have been home schooled with my siblings and to have learned from you. We wouldn't be as close as we are without the upbringing you and dad worked hard to provide.  
Above all the mom stuff, I'm most thankful that you shared your faith with me. That you made sure getting to heaven and living out our faith life was the most important goal. Everything I do is centered around Christ and it's my motivation for living the way I live. The older I get and the more people I encountered the more I truly see how blessed I am to have a mother who instilled such a strong belief in my heart. Our faith involvement never felt forced, she taught us and led by example in such a way that we only wanted to grow in our faith. Thank you for that. If I'm blessed with my own children it is something I hope to mimic for them.  
Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for being my mom."
Sorry I can't really say anything else because I am too busy crying.  I think these words are the best gift I could receive. Her text message was just a little more simple.  



Those are two White Roses that Possible got for me. Always remembers my two babies that are in Heaven.  These roses to make sure that we all knew that they were a part of today just like the rest of the group.  

Possible shared this on Facebook,
"Happy Mother’s Day mom thank you for everything that you do for me! Whether it be helping me write a paper at 2 AM in the morning Or sharing your faith with me thank you!"


 Sugar made sure today was a special day. She organized the kids to make my favorite treat of Chocolate Covered Strawberries.  They were beautiful and delicious.

These berries were the best.  They were made with love.

Sugar had this to say on Facebook, 
"Happy Mother’s Day to the only women who could handle this crazy bunch! We all love you so much Mom!"






 I love hearing from all my kiddos.
This guy is the best.  He makes sure that I can be a good mom.  He sets me up well every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.