Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Morning

I can't explain why we celebrate Easter with the a Bunny but we do.  Our faith tells us that Spring - the spring of our Faith- is here.  We once again have New Life.  We celebrate now in a whimsical way while last night it was deep. Our souls feel fresh and we are ready to just be delighted in little things, like a basket full of fun.




Nanny and Gramps even made sure to send gifts for the little ones.  I am sure that it is days like these that extended family ache to be together.  I am feeling extremely blessed right ow that I have all my kiddos here today.  I am most thankful to JavaJava's parents, we felt honored to have Pooker and JavaJava with us today.

The kiddos must wait to see if the Easter Bunny has arrived.  Some snuck down but did not go into the dinning room. Everyone headed back to the stairs to wait for the crowd to wake up and go together.

J spent the morning doing what he likes best!  He was cooking for his family.


Nothing better than good food, good coffee, family and candy!







I love these crazy people.











Hoppy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.