Thursday, April 12, 2018

Coach Possible

I don't say it enough, in fact this young lady is so much like me that she is the one that I fight with when I am nervous.  This kid took a job to coach a team on the other side of town.  Until Sugar gets home I had to drive her.  I was so angry at first.  The gas, the time . . . wait the time.  I got to spend time with Possible.  At first I saw it all wrong. The truth is that even if we just sit in the car quietly; I was lucky to get that time with my adult daughter.  She is kind and wonderful and giving.  Possible will always push me to be a better mom because she is always pushing herself to a better Possible.  Today she was expanding her role in life.  She was going to share all her swimming tricks and determination with a new team of willing swimmers.  They are pretty lucky!


Coach Possible is ready to help swimmers get faster and stronger.  



GO COACH!  I am so proud of her!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.