Sunday, December 17, 2017

Dinner With Pooker's New Beau

We started with Mass.  We were not the only ones that were excited to meet this new guy in Pooker's life.
Yep, taken right from facebook
"I love this picture. That is a wonderful previous Confirmation student of mine who snuck this quick picture in and I just love it. She’s so cute. My class last year was very concerned with my love life and a group of them got to meet Austin a few weeks ago during one of his visits when this was snapped."  

Beautiful and I worked very hard on our lipstick before having Dani's new guy over for dinner.  
JavaJava joined us for fajitis and board games.  The conversations was lively and our guest willingly addressed any and all inquiries. He was a good sport.



The twins were practicing their medical techniques while we were getting to know our guest.



We played long enough to decide that we might just like this young man.
This is hard group to get to know.  We love that JavaJava was not intimidated at all by our numbers (at least he hid it well if he was).  We are confidant that you will get to know him over time.  He and Pooker seam to have a good beginning to a strong relationship.  I am told it is routed in prayer and their shared faith and that makes dad and I very happy!  Good luck you two and thank you for spending time with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.