Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Twin Time

Pickle was at practice and we ran errands.  These two keep dad and I laughing all the time.  Their happiness is infectious.  Tonight the topic was Theology related.  During our stops, dinner and waiting for Pickle these two discussed things like Heaven and Hell.  They were amazed to learn that those are not physical places.  We discussed angels at great links.  They repeated every idea back to me.



These two are smart. It was a fun conversation, not to mention pretty deep for 5 year olds.  This was our second similar conversation in three days.

9/24 conversation with them went like this: Theology according to Mallorie and Mckenzie: as I sat with them before bed and cuddled each of them with hugs and kisses I stated, "Wow God must really love me!" I was planning on saying something like "because he gave me the two of you to cuddle goodnight!" They cut me off. Mallorie, "Well he probably just loves you as much as he loves everyone else." Mckenzie, " Yeah mom, I don't think God loves you any more than anyone else. He loves us all the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.