Saturday, July 29, 2017

Best Dad

The ground was so hot.  The temps were around 99 or 100 degrees F and with the humidity added in it was miserable outside.  The sun was beating down heating up all the concrete and the black tops. We decided to try to cool off at the pool.  I got the change to once again see why this guy is the best dad!   

The girls left their flip-flops at home by accident. J told them not to worry and carried them over the hot spots. He is such a good dad. It is these little things that make me still swoon when I watch. 

They never have to fear for the little things.  Their daddy has them taken care of.  He makes them work hard but loves and cares for them without reservation.  
The older ones are the same way.  They all know dad has got them.  When they need to talk, cry, or plan it is dad who they call.  Honestly I can say that he LIVES to be there for his kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.