Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Pooker's B-Day


Pooker is a young adult.  She has become a strong woman of faith.  She is stronger than I am in so many ways.  This young women will not compromise who she is to make anyone else happy.  I have a hard time knowing what I can do for her.  She is very independent and very strong willed.  God made her so strong yet so beautiful.  I want to be a better person when I am around her.  She inspires many in the same way.  She gives much more than she takes, in fact she has a hard time taking at all.  I would love to say that she is a mini version of me, but I can't.  You see, she is a far better person than I ever hope to be.  

I didn't celebrate her birthday because I didn't know how.  Please don't think I am a bad mother.  I never have been able to live up to the great honor it is being her mother.  Having her was the BEST thing that could ever have happened in my life.  I want to thank her for all that she has done but I am not able to.  

What I do, is I pray.  I thank God for her.   I pray for her happiness.  I pray for well being.  I pray for her eternal soul. 

Happy birthday to my precious Pooker.  God blessed us with her and now she is blessing the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.