Saturday, August 6, 2016

"Under My Roof"

Bear had a blast at World Youth Day with Fr. Preston.  They worked out a plan to have our house blessed by Fr. Preston allowing us to have Mass at the house as well.  This is such a rare honor.  I love that our church demands the biggest respect and for Mass for only take place in a concecrated building.  In extreme situations private Masses are allowed.  Having our home blessed was the perfect reason.  It was wonderful having a group of friends join us.  I must say that I appreciate the communal nature of the Holy Mass but the words of the Holy Mass designate even more when in your own home.  This was a beautiful experience.  We were surrounded by family and friends and Our Lord came to visit.  



























Thanks to Bear and Fr. Preston for organizing this beautiful Mass and home blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.