Bloggers who receive this award are supposed to do the following....
Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award and provide a link back to their blog.
Thanks for the award Monique! Please check out her blog, it is one that I recently found myself. I love her colors and style, very peaceful. To be honest she nominated my other blog "I Really Do Homeschool All These Kids". I try to only use that one for homeschool postings so I thank her here at the family blog.
List 7 things about themselves
- I love all the seasons. I miss seeing them here in Houston.
- I love history. I like to study it, I like to visit old places and I like to learn about it.
- I am so proud of being an American, I think our history is the coolest.
- I am always shocked at how so many people don't pay attention to current affairs.
- I can't imagine what life would be like if my children were in traditional school.
- I am dumb founded by the number of people that are friends with their children and don't actually parent.
- I am most hopeful about our future when I am with the youth of the next generation in our homeschool religion class, Catholic Coffee Club, they know their faith, they know their history and they see a beautiful future.
Pick 15 newly discovered blogs to give the award to.
The national news has been so hard to swallow as of late that I have really enjoyed my blogs. A few months back I went through a very long list of Catholic Mom's on line and started following the ones that I could relate too. Recently I figured out how to see the blogs I was following. These 15 have been some of my favorites to visit. Thank you ladies, you all have beautiful families!!!