Friday, October 30, 2009

Rest in Peace Kelly V

10-31-09

I got this email this morning. I know that she is resting with the Lord. My heart aches and yet I am incredibly joyful for her. Finally she is without pain. Finally she can enjoy the gifts that God gave her. Heaven is more wonderful than we can ever imagine. God Bless this beautiful woman. Please pray for her family and friends as we grieve the loss of yet another precious soul and celebrate the life of a wonderful sister in Christ.



"Kelly peacefully passed away at 7AM this morning. Her mother was at her side.

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; and those who are crushed in spirit He saves.
Psalm 34:19"
Jackie


10-30-09
Kelly V and family need our prayers!
Once again it is with a heavy heart that I send yet another request to my faithful friends. Kelly (single mother with breast cancer - recent convert to our rich Catholic Faith) will be leaving the earthly world today and soon will be with the Father wrapped in His Immense love. Some day we will join these precious souls. As Mother Theresa is quoted as saying, "I am on the way to Heaven."

My Linda says, "Each minute He sends me a blessing, each minute is a blessing!" She is so right. I pray that each of these deaths will remind us to bring our hearts to Him and to see all the gifts around us. Thank you for being so willing to pray for my requests and know that you are lifted in my prayers as well.

Kelly is free to love as Christ and has been showing us how to die with Grace. So beautiful to see and to be a part of. Soon we will be asking Kelly to pray for us. If you are looking for a good prayer to pray for the dying, I like the Divine Mercy Chaplet. It takes about 6 minutes and is set up using our very familiar rosary beads.

3 comments:

  1. Shannon,

    Praying for all these lovely ladies (Natalia, Kelly, and Linda) and their extended families and loved ones.

    Thank you for being a shining example of the beauty of Catholicism in action during your own time of mourning and grief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are all loved and all of you will be missed. See you on the other side of the veil.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.