Thursday, November 29, 2007

Visitors from the North!

We are busy getting all the decorations up. We will have Nanie, Gramps, Aunt Erica and Cousin Allie coming to visit this weekend. As we scurry around to prepare for their Christmas time visit the temperature continues to rise. It was very good to have a few cold days so we could feel like winter was here. Now I can see that it was just God teasing me again.

So I need to send a warning to our northern visitors. The high temp for the next few days will be 80. It gets cool when the sound goes down but not cold.

I am glad we got so many of our decorations out when it was still cold. I find it hard to enjoy setting up a tree when I am hot. I guess that is just life in Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.