Saturday, April 25, 2020

Shopping on Saturday

Word is that some areas of the country are going to open up. We are stallion lock down but things are changing. This was for the good, I found toilet paper in the store. There wasn't a lot of it bt hopefully this is an indication that the shelves would not be as bare as they had been. 



Everyone was wearing masks and the store design is being altered to cater to social distances. People look so fearful. 
 Personally I was feeling very confident. I did my nails and felt very put together. Who knew that nails and makeup can really give a girl courage and strength.
 I came home from the store with stuff for our last official Sunday on lockdown and some more toilet paper and hand soap. Maybe things will get back to normal after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.