Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Dinning Room, School and Puzzles

I am hoping that you all notice that the dinning room has been redone. The table, chairs, hutch and church bench have all been re-stained. I am loving this so much. Our stuff now looks very classy.  Our dinning room is still a very used room in our home. School work and the time killing puzzles all center around the over used room. 






Today the twins got a very special thank you note from Monsignor from ICD for the notes that they have been making for the priest.
Look at how cool that table looks, when this lock down is over - I will miss my kiddos being around all the time but I will have a wonderful dinning room and beautiful new kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.