Friday, April 3, 2020

Not Safe Anywhere

Today marks 20 days stuck in house for this family. Still waiting for dinning room to be put back together. 



Feeling trapped and anxious. Thankful for the toilet paper and food we have, but frustrated that “trusting the supply chain” has not proven to fill the shelves. Kids need an outlet but some parks and play grounds have closed. 

Let's figure out this mask thing!


The inside games have bad side effects, just ask St Joseph. I am at December with catching up with organizing pictures and blogging. I still need to post the blogs but so me that is like our family photo album. I feel close to catching up. 



The fun of this has passed, the excitement and historical aspect has worn off. I miss interacting. Please be assured of my continued prayers for you all and your families, especially those that have lost jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.