Thursday, April 16, 2020

BLOG WORLD!

I used to be very active in the blog world, I ran five blogs at one time. The homeschooling one and the family photo album being my favorites. I have maintained this blog as a way to staying on top of my pictures and keeping our "electronic photo album" up to date. I got very behind after Pooker's  wedding and Bagel's confirmation last May. I lost interest and I got distracted. I forgot how much I love writing about my family!  I also forgot how much I love reading about other like minded people and their families.

I love reading about other homeschoolers and other large families and how others express their faith on a day to day basis. I am writing this to make a public announcement that "I am Back". Thank you Covid-19 for this gift of reminding me to write and to read what others have posted. I am still trying to post chronologically but I will be caught up very soon.  I want to thank all those that inspire me with their blogs!

Please comment here if you are still reading this blog, if you have your own blog - remind me to read it, and please do what inspires you. It makes you a better person!

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I thought that was you commenting on my blog, hi! I can't believe your twins are 8 years old? You have such a lovely family, they just grow up so fast. My mom had red hair, and a few of my girls are graced with it, it's so beautiful. I'm looking forward to reading again!
    Della

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you posting again. Always enjoyed reading about your family.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.