Monday, February 10, 2020

Six Brothers

The kids have returned from their trip to Abilene. They brought back a gift from the brewery. J and I were excited to taste some of the beers that was brewed by JavaJava and his brothers. WE would be learning new terms. Then sent back a "growler" full of beer.
What is a "growler"? According to Wikipedia it is:  growler (/ˈɡraʊlər/) is a glass, ceramic, plastic, or stainless steel bottle (or jug) used to transport draft beer in the United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil and other countries. They are commonly sold at breweries and brewpubs as a means to sell take-out craft beer.


J and I each had a beer with dinner. For me this was a new thing, as I am not the biggest of beer fans. This was delicious.  More information about Six Brothers Brewery can be found by clicking here. 

Thanks JavaJava we enjoyed this treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.