Thursday, May 9, 2019

Rehearsal Dinner at Nanny and Gramps's Home

Nanny and Gramps went out of their way to decorate their home to host this big rehearsal dinner. Pooker and JavaJava were so excited to have both of their families, finally together. The house looked beautiful. I can't locate any pictures of Nanny and Gramps or of Mr. and Mrs. Martinez, who came to help with the rehearsal. They had been at J and my wedding so many years before, and now they were here to take care of our daughter. So kind and gracious. I only wish I thought to take more pictures.

Nanny and Gramps went out of their way to give the kids a beautiful night. The food was provided by JavaJava's family, they also brought beers from the Six Brothers Brewery to serve the crowd. I love that Nanny and gramps saw to it that the Beer cake was for JavaJava and the Texas Flag was for Pooker. So creative and so fun.


J and I welcomed everyone and toasted the couple. This was a fun night. I only wish it could have lasted much longer. Most of the sisters we're there except one of JavaJava's sister was going into labor and JavaJava's dad was unable to travel. 










The talking, laughing, remembering lasted for a long time and it could have gone on for even more.


We all had so much fun. Great family time and we all looked forward to more time together with both families celebrating this young couple.
OK, maybe it is time to call it a night. We do have a big day ahead of us in the morning.  Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.