Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fr. Tom's Cowboy Time


We love our Fr. Tom so very much. He is as close as an uncle to the kiddos, if not closer. They adore any time he throws their way and this was a real treat. Pooker and Goobers during a Skype session asked if he would go to the rodeo with us. He got off the phone with them and called J and I. We were able work out the details and have him around for 2 days.



Father is very allergic to our pets so we can't spend much time at the house. It always means lots of meals out and fun activities.

No matter what we do we have fun.



The kids are already counting down the days until the next Fr. Tom visit. I love the fact that my friend from 23 plus years ago loves my husband and family as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.