Sunday, March 22, 2020

A New Way To Sunday

This is our new way of "attending" Mass. This is breaking our hearts while we set it up so we can Live Stream the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. We followed some of the recommendations. We found it was hard to follow them too carefully as many of us were still too upset about how we were not allowed or welcome to attend the Mass in person. 

The girls put dresses on and the boys were a little more reserved. It was hard to "watch" Mass on TV and not being in person. 


We all paused and sincerely prayed to receive Spiritual Communion. I like that I can watch my Bear, who was serving at the Mass and feel closer to him. I like that Pooker and JavaJava were watching and praying with us. I feel closer to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by.